Monday, October 20, 2008

How How How

Hoe Hoe Hoe
Bleh. Went to college ridiculously early today. 7am!!
Woke up. Brush teeth. Wash face. Threw on some random shirt.
I couldn't be bothered to think of what to wear and anyway, I want to be choosy also cannot cos my roommate was still sleeping and I was fumbling around in the dark like a blind goldfish.
It was a bit freaky walking to college since the road was deserted except for this suicidal cat which was sitting in the middle of the road.

Tomorrow I'm getting my Forecast Results.
Ack.
I see a lot of ppl already prepared and planning to apply already.
So FAST!!!!
Or rather, I'm slow.
Seeing them makes me feel anxious and impatient to get it over with.
BUT.
I have no idea where to apply to.
I would like to go to Australia. But there's no twinning programme available.
Anyway, the other option a twinning to UK. I do not fancy that at all.
Too far. Too cold. Too alien.

OR

I can just stay in Malaysia like a good little girl.

Argh. I feel very glum now.

Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts!

Even though exam is near everyone(in my class) is still in this weird cheerful happy-go-lucky mood.
It's nice.


And I tell you JJ is <3


*swoons*


heehee.....he's so adorkable

No comments: