Monday, December 15, 2008

Try This!

Step 1 : Go to a page that has a lot of pictures. Google Images [just google something lah]
Step 2 : While on the page, replace the URL in the address bar with.....

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Step 3 : Press Enter
Step 4 : TA DAH!!!!


***************************************************

I DROVE TODAY!!
It was fun fun fun.
But then I dunno why my friend's 3 point turn is diff from mine...isn't it supposed to be the same?
Ah whatever la.
I probably turned 3 shades darker from all the sun exposure I got.
My instructor escaped the heat by getting out of the car after 15 minutes of teaching and left me there to practice. At first not that bad, then after like 10 minutes driving alone I realised why he got out.
The car freaking hot lah!
The sun was shining directly on me and the air con like die already plus all the hot air coming from the window -.-
He was enjoying himself under the umbrella chatting with his friend.....smoking.
What is this??
Well, I've learnt my lesson.
Next time I'll come prepared with sunscreen.




=p

No comments: