Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You DARE touch me?



''n for god's sake if he touch me i will slap him lah''




HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Quoted from a friend of mine.
On msn.
When we were talking about TSG's friend and an imaginary event which involved romantic love songs and dreamy stares.

Both of them are actually like....on less than friendly terms.
And I think he doesn't even know her name. Or mine.
Oh well, we know his. Or rather theirs. XD

**********************************************************************************

And yeah, I made a decision in these few days.
It's quite a big one.
And I don't think I'll regret it.
I hope not anyway.
Bah. I'm being so vague.

Well, I'm allowing myself an option that I never considered seriously.
But after mulling over for a long time and discussing about it, I think I'll do it.
Although it'll be another year of waiting.

Erm. I should think that I've successfully confused you?
Lol. Don't mind me, I sometimes confuse myself even.

On to other stuff, BIG BANG won ler.
So sad.
AND TOP KISSED HER.
Even more sad.

Prom's coming.
The anticipation is killing me.
No lah. Actually I feel normal.
Maybe haven't hit me yet that it's probably the last time seeing G3 again.
Hmm...





----------------
Now playing: BIG BANG - We Belong Together
via FoxyTunes




No comments: