Friday, November 7, 2008

Kena Tag

1. Whats your ambition?
To save the world from evil pink fluffy bunnies!

2. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
Let's see....before i went to sleep last night, this morning, during lunch, and a few more times after that...

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Lemme check...

4. How many babies you want?
Two enough la

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Do you believe in eating with your mouth?

6. What is your goal for this year?
To do well in SAM. (though that's probably not going too well seeing as I'm doing this tag when I'm supposed to be studying)

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
I'd like to believe it exists

8. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
HAHA. This is a really bad question to ask me. I shall skip this

9. What feeling do you love most?
Happiness?

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Oh gee, I wouldn't know

11. Is there anything u wanna tell the ppl u hate?
Uh. Who do I hate?

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Duh.

13. What does flying means to you?
You mean, mean.

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
Sleep

15. Where would ur ultimate vacation spot be?
Bora Bora. HK.

16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words
She is my funny, quirky girlfriend and-----(oh, well, ran out of words)

17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
I don't know how to answer this question. Such a weird question.

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
I'll become your worst nightmare

19. What is your lucky number?
Numbah 3

20. What are you wearing right now?
A teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini

No comments: