Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Its Over.....For now

Hi. I'm blogging from Amelia's computer in Klang.
=)
I'm sleepy.
I'm bored.
I'm Mae Yee.
S'up.
I dunno wat to say.
Err.....
so..............

Why m i bloggin on rachel's blog? She should be doin her own bloggin lah. ..... Sori 4 being so uninterestin. Unfortunately, dat's the truth. I hav no life.

Yeah, i noe it's pathetic. Can't help it. ......

So..........

Since i'm so uninteresting, let's interview sum other ppl who hav more interestin stuff to say.

Wat ppl feel after exam:-

Rachel: Err.... dunno. hahahaa

Dat's the onli person i can interview. Oh wait, Amelia's here now.

Amelia: heee... she's like a reporter onli. haha

Ooo. Amelia has a garfield dat looks like it's gonna die. N an Oscar alien doll.

So.........

Now Rachel is lookin at Amelia's books n stuff. Amelia is gonna change her clothes in the corner of her room, so Rachel says. Oh wait, no she went out.

Rachel is harassing me wif a red mini umbrella now. ...... For further details, contact Rachel at explodingstarbaby@blogspot.com.

So...... bye.

No comments: