Thursday, November 20, 2008

Muffins and Smiles

Took a taxi back to my apartment.
Had an unexpected chat with the taxi driver.
On first glance, he kinda intimidated me cos of the way he looked.
Truthfully, I was adverse to taking a ride in his taxi. A bit wary and cautious.
He was a foreigner of Pakistani descent. Curly beard with accent and all.
But you know, towards the latter part of the journey back, I realized that I had jumped to conclusions.
He turned out to be quite a nice guy.
He even recommended this restaurant in which he was a partner of that had really good chinese food. Lol.
Then he was going on and on about how wonderful and delicious the food there was.
We chatted for a short while and it hit me that sometimes we judge people too easily by first impressions.
I think I got a discount too xD
Cos the other Chinese taxi driver which sent me had charged me more =.=



**********************************************


Prom finally came.
And before I knew it, it was over.
Gonna miss G3.
Even though I wasn't close to some of my classmates, everyone had their own little quirks which made up G3.
Dunno lah, somehow I got used to G3 and everyone in it.
Anyhow, I shall be optimistic and believe that we'll be able to keep in touch with each other.

I still can't upload the pics though :(
I left my wire thing back home and I'm only going back on Sunday.
Boohoo...

No comments: