Sunday, September 28, 2008

JJ'S GONNA ACT!!!!



YoungWoong Jaejoong casted in a Drama

TVXQ member, YoungWoong Jaejoong was casted in the drama "Postman of Heaven" which is being made into a drama and movie at the same time.

"Postman of Heaven" which YWJJ is appearing in is going to be produced by 'I'm Sorry I Love You' Lee Hyungmin PD and Writer Kitagawa Eriko who wrote "One Million Stars Falling from the Sky" staring Takuya Kimura.
The drama is about a messenger who connects the Afterlife with the present world.
The producers said "This production will be shown in Korea as well as in Japan in theaters, TV and DVD so we are casting Hallyu Stars as the main leads" and explained YWJJ's casting.




I wanna watch the drama!!!!

And I'm gonna go to the driving test centre on Monday.
Hopefully can register and get it over with.
No, I'm not getting my license. I only wish it were so....

Can't wait for tomorrow!
Everyone's gonna be there. Even Hasy and Teran! Who I have not seen for 923038028 years.
My internet is so slowwwww.....
I'm addicted to manga.
Grrr...all Mae Yee's fault...
I slept at an ungodly hour yesterday just so I could finish the 11th chapter....
And I woke up at one something...my breakfast became my lunch. Wait, actually it's the other way around...

I suddenly feel depressed. Sigh. Someone slap me please.



No comments: